Winter Little Laxers: K*-3th Grade Boys
The Little Laxers program is a beginner, skill focused program with time allocated for small ball scrimmages. The goal being to provide a fun experience while developing the base skills to get them ready for the travel program.
*Kindergartners who are comfortable wearing full equipment & playing a contact sport are allowed. Contact Coach Lynch with questions.
- 4 Sessions - 12/5, 1/9, 1/16, 1/30
- Mondays 6:30-7:30 at the Milton Academy CSG Gym
- Programming & Skills Sessions run by experienced coaching staff
- Light contact & Controlled checking with regulation sized balls
- Full Equipment is Required (Stick, Helmet, mouthpiece, shoulder pads, arm pads, gloves)
- Sneakers Only
- Cost covers participant insurance and non-parent coaching staff
- $80 per player
Please let us know during registration if you would be willing to volunteer. There will be paid coaching staff running the sessions so the responsibilities would be primarily around keeping kids organized & moving them from station to station. This is a great opportunity for parents who may not be that familiar with lacrosse to learn some of the basics along with kids.
12/5, 1/9, 1/16, 1/30 Mondays 6:30-7:30
Milton Academy - Caroline Saltonstall Building (Map location 7)
Parking lot located on Randolph Ave by Gun Hill Street behind the outdoor pool.
Base Cost: $80.00
In Grades: K to 3 for 2022-23 School year